We developed WordDiscovery as an organization because our intent is that, together, we can create an interactive environment for members to share all they wish about language arts. When you join WordDiscovery, you get access to the WordDiscovery WordDiscoveryTM system and later to our Bulletin Board, Training, Newsletter, and to Member Activities.
Once you have have joined and you go to our website (WordDiscovery.org) you will see the top line menu.
If you click the Discover menu item, you can then select Quick Search, Basic Search, or Advanced Search:
Get connected by becoming a member today to receive these great benefits:
- Discover words, don't just look up words you already know about!
- Use any of 30 languages to find and explore words.
- Discover word associations like matching Complements for your words.
- Find words by Category such as adjectives of feeling and appearance.
HERE'S JUST A FEW OF THE WAYS TO FIND WORDS:
- Word Equals, Contains, Starts With, or Ends With what you enter.
- Word is About Something that you enter.
- Word is possibly a child or part of something you know.
- Word is displayed on an interactive graphic you can search.